|Job Description :||* Experienced construction superintendent with the following skills/experience
* Experience managing multi-trade/discipline construction in a government contracting environment
* OSHA 30 hr certification
* USACE QCMC Certification
* Understanding of general construction processes and the paperwork associated with it. I.E. RFIs, submittals, MSDS, Safety Plans, Environmental Plans, etc.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software applications
* Experience with Surtrak and/or Microsoft Project a plus
* Good Communication skills
* Customer Service Oriented
* Oversee construction project scheduling, organization, work activities.
* Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems in 500,000 SQ. FT buildings.
* Knowledge sets include: overseeing, construction management, general contractor, subcontractors, Superintendent.
* Prepare and submit quality reports, progress and cost tracking reports to Project Manager
* Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
* Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
* Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.|